SASS (Syntactically Awesome Stylesheets) is a CSS pre-processor that lets you use variables, mathematical operations, mixins, loops, functions, imports, and other interesting functionalities that make writing CSS much more powerful. In some ways, you may think of SASS as a style sheet extension language because it extends the standard CSS characteristics by introducing the benefits of a basic programming language.
Benefits of using SASS
- Sass facilitates you to write clean, easy and less CSS in a programming construct.
- It contains fewer codes so you can write CSS quicker.
- It is more stable, powerful, and elegant because it is an extension of CSS. So, it is easy for designers and developers to work more efficiently and quickly.
- It is compatible with all versions of CSS. So, you can use any available CSS libraries.
- It provides nesting so you can use nested syntax and useful functions like color manipulation, math functions and other values.
Hire A SASS Designer
We create innovative, user-friendly web solutions to enhance your brand.